Some very good reasons to consider the Instil membership
The role of Instil is to create and maintain best practice in mutuals’ governance and management and to offer continuous learning opportunities for individuals and mutuals and to provide an appropriate recognition of achievement. As the peak professional body for mutual directors, managers and employees in Australia, it plays a role for members and the industry in providing management information, practical education and training and opportunities for networking.
General membership benefits include:
- Significant discounts for Instil and partnered event and professional development learning activities.
- Website www.instilgroup.com.au constantly updated with details of Instil activities and current news, including National, NSW/ACT, VIC/TAS and QLD Regional council events.
- Annual Remuneration surveys (for Boards and Management)
- Regional Council activities business breakfast/lunches/dinners with speakers, social events, golf days, etc.
- Annual Industry Strategy Forum for directors and senior managers.
- Online Membership Directory
- Seminars, workshops and training courses for directors, managers, employees and emerging leaders
- Qualification based training options from both the Vocational & Tertiary Education sectors through business partner the Institute of Strategic Management.
- Mutual Industry Partners information portal with direct links to industry service providers
- Social Media Channels including a Blog, a LinkedIn Company Page including LinkedIn Groups and a new Facebook channel.