Your search found no matching events this month. However, we found results in:
Risk, Audit & Finance Conference (RAF1905)
Emerging Leaders, Managers, Directors
Wednesday, 15 May 2019 13.00
- Friday, 17 May 2019 12.30
The Stamford Grand Adelaide 2 Jetty Rd, Glenelg , South Australia
- $880.00 (inc.GST)
- $1,100.00 (inc.GST)
The Risk, Audit & Finance Conference offers a participative and interactive development and networking environment – focussing on areas of strategic and industry relevance to Directors, Finance and Risk professionals, and Auditors working in the customer owned banking sector.
The conference will also have relevance to the many professional firms that support the mutual sector in these important areas of the business. Details for the proposed 2019 Program are shown below. Again, RAFC2019 introduces a wide range of topical and contemporary sessions built around current, pending and relevant developments to customer owned banks.
Sessions highlights include:
- Industry Perspectives including BEAR; the Banking Royal Commission and regulatory change; Mutual Equity Instruments; and Fraud insights on the transformation of an Industry Credit Union to a Bank.
- Breakout Sessions including AASB9 Provisioning Requirements; Highlights from the Grant Thornton APRA Session; and Audit Reporting for ADIs.
- Development and thought leader sessions covering Audit perspectives on ‘REG-TECH’; Culture; Board Skill Development and Evaluation; and ‘Common mistakes’ in implementing Strategy.
- High impact Key Note speaker sessions – including Australian of the Year Dr Richard Harris.
- The latest on the Economy, Fraud, and Cyber Security.
View Full Detail in PDF
(02) 9744 5717
Become a Member and receive discounts on the many events where member discounts are offered.
Members price $880.00, non-members price $1,100.00, become a member and receive 20% off
Become a Member
This event registration is currently closed at the moment.