Your search found no matching events this month. However, we found results in:
Open Banking Roundtable (QLD18)
Emerging Leaders, Managers, Directors
Friday, 20 July 2018 12.00 PM
- Friday, 20 July 2018 14.00 PM
Deloitte, Level 25, Riverside Centre, 123 Eagle Street, Brisbane
- $165.00 (inc.GST)
- $165.00 (inc.GST)
“Open banking is about to unleash what has the potential to be a seismic shift in retail banking driven by regulatory changes, changing consumer preferences, and technology-enabled innovation. The evolution from a closed model, where each financial institution retained and controlled the information it collected about its customers, to an open model, has the potential to change competition in the sector and see the creation of new products and services based on that data.” Deloitte – Open banking, A seismic shift.
The Open Banking Round Table provides an opportunity to hear from subject matter expert Michael Swannell on the emerging developments in Open Banking, and more importantly where mutuals might begin their preparation and response to this next wave in the digital transformation of banking in Australia. The event will include a presentation covering the specific areas as detailed below, while also engaging participants in the opportunity for robust Q&A around their own areas of interest, observations, and concerns.
- Definition, origins and objectives of open banking
- Status in domestic and international markets
- Impacts, opportunities and threats for financial institutions
- Opportunities for financial technology (Fintech) companies or payment service providers
- Does size matter – mutual vs big bank?
- Implementation timeframes
- Technology, Regulatory and Compliance impacts
- Future developments and key take outs
View Full Detail in PDF
Become a Member and receive discounts on the many events where member discounts are offered.
Members price $165.00, non-members price $165.00, become a member and receive 0% off
Become a Member
This event registration is currently closed at the moment.