Your search found no matching events this month. However, we found results in:
Now is the Time- Differentiating on Service Experience Webinar (WEB2018)
Emerging Leaders, Managers, Directors
Friday, 22 June 2018 11.00 AM
- Friday, 22 June 2018 12.00 PM
- $110.00 (inc.GST)
- $110.00 (inc.GST)
Differentiation is a word commonly used in Mutuals, particularly in relation to being a different kind of financial institution – i.e. compared to a major bank. This word regularly comes up in strategy discussions, however how does it ‘tangibly’ translate to the customers through day to day interactions?
Mutuals are ideally placed - ‘right now’ - to truly differentiate based on the service experience they provide. That said; the catch is that they need to be consistent in providing a service experience that leaves their customers feeling valued, connected and truly understood. This then results in the customer keeping their mutual organisation ‘front of mind’ when they have a financial need, along with increasing positive advocacy in the market.
The Banking Royal Commission is certainly providing plenty of appalling service examples, along with a clear insight into what happens when the focus on profit increase and return to shareholders takes over from the importance of providing quality service that results in long term customer relationships that are based on trust.
As Fredrich Nietzsche once said: “I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you”.
The opportunity to strengthen or weaken trust with customers arises at every single interaction point of their relationship with your mutual.
This webinar has been designed to provide some thought leadership around achieving trust based service differentiation, and will cover:
- Why now is the best time to differentiate?
- Considering how your mutual would rate on the trust scale with your members / customers.
- Exploring the concept of ‘Service Experience Excellence’ and its link to sustainable growth, along with building this into organisational culture.
- Some tips and tactics around building and maintaining strong trust based relationships with customers and members, along with increasing awareness around the major ‘trust breakers’.
View Full Detail in PDF
0423 842 167
Become a Member and receive discounts on the many events where member discounts are offered.
Members price $110.00, non-members price $110.00, become a member and receive 0% off
Become a Member