Your search found no matching events this month. However, we found results in:
Instil Webinar- Differentiating through financial education (WEB2018)
Emerging Leaders, Managers, Directors
Friday, 31 August 2018 11.00 AM
- Friday, 31 August 2018 12.00 PM
- $110.00 (inc.GST)
- $110.00 (inc.GST)
Mutual Organisations, particularly Credit Unions, were originally formed on the basis of helping people within their Community (and Bond), to improve their financial standing or as we often refer to it today, their Financial Wellbeing / Financial Wellness.
People (Your Customers and Staff Members) can experience Financial Wellbeing / Wellness – or a lack of it – regardless of income. It is a highly personal state, not fully described by objective financial measures. Instead, Financial Wellbeing / Wellness is defined as having financial security and financial freedom of choice, in the present and the future.
In the early Credit Union days, the members that joined your original organisations where often those whom the local Banks would not help, even though these people were hard workers and wanted to get ahead financially. The Banks were in the business of ‘Money’, and the Credit Unions were in the business of ‘Helping People’ – people who deserved to be given a fair go. Has much changed today?
This webinar will explore the following:
- Does the current Financial Advice model adequately serve to increase customers Financial Wellbeing / Wellness?
- Are Mutual Organisations playing an adequate role in educating their customers to tangibly improve their Financial Wellbeing / Wellness?
- What does the opportunity look like for Mutual Organisations to differentiate through the ‘proactive’ education of their customers?
- Do mutual organisations have an obligation to assist their customers with proactively taking control of their financial position?
This webinar is also designed to provide thought leadership around the following areas:
- Identifying and defining short and long-term benefits that can be gained from educating customers.
- Insight into how Mutual Organisations can be recognised (i.e. through a specific point of difference), for proactively assisting their customers with implementing life-changing actions to help them achieve personal financial sustainability.
- Linking key research around Financial Wellbeing / Financial Wellness to practical educational initiatives that Mutual Organisations can start today.
View Full Detail in PDF
Become a Member and receive discounts on the many events where member discounts are offered.
Members price $110.00, non-members price $110.00, become a member and receive 0% off
Become a Member
This event registration is currently closed at the moment.