Your search found no matching events this month. However, we found results in:
Increasing Recruitment Success- 'Getting the Right Person the First Time" Webinar (WEB2018)
Emerging Leaders, Managers, Directors
Friday, 25 May 2018 11.00 AM
- Friday, 25 May 2018 12.00 PM
- $110.00 (inc.GST)
- $110.00 (inc.GST)
Most people working in the Mutual Sector at a senior level have likely been involved in recruitment at some time during their career. From an employers’ perspective, the first time success rate for more traditional recruitment activities is not always that high. This can often result in:
- Significant overspend on recruitment.
- Wrong people in the wrong roles.
- Negative flow on to service quality and bottom line results.
- Unnecessary levels of misunderstanding and conflict.
- Avoidable negative impacts on organisational culture.
These outcomes are not only painful for the organisation, but also the employee, who may not have been truly suited to the role from technical, motivational or emotional perspectives. While it is easy to say “get it right first time”, this can be hard to achieve, particularly if there are limited candidates in the market, or the process becomes about filling a role as quickly as possible. Interestingly some organisations have a tendency to keep filling the same roles over and over again, even though the selected candidates never seem to succeed – a signal something needs to change.
This webinar has been designed to look at the process of recruitment from a more strategic perspective, with a specific focus on:
- Role reviews as part of the recruitment process, to ensure alignment with the overall business strategy.
- Developing candidate profiles prior to the commencing the search.
- Tools and techniques to see the ‘real’ candidate, and test their fit well beyond just skill and capability.
- Increasing overall return on investment for recruitment activities.
View Full Detail in PDF
0423 842 167
Become a Member and receive discounts on the many events where member discounts are offered.
Members price $110.00, non-members price $110.00, become a member and receive 0% off
Become a Member