Your search found no matching events this month. However, we found results in:
Enhancing Organisational Culture Webinar (WEB2018)
Emerging Leaders, Managers, Directors
Friday, 27 July 2018 11.00 AM
- Friday, 27 July 2018 12.00 PM
- $110.00 (inc.GST)
- $110.00 (inc.GST)
Culture is a word that is regularly used in organisational environments, and over the last 10 – 15 years the onus has been heavily placed on Human Resource (HR) Departments to ensure the culture of their organisations remains healthy, and supports strong levels of performance. To further enforce this fact, HR Departments are now commonly referred to as the People and Culture Team. This raises an important question being – Is it only the P&C Team that are responsible for Organisational Culture? If not, how does everybody at every level of the organisation contribute to a culture that results in strong and sustainable performance?
The definition of Organisational Culture that will be utilised as a base for this webinar is: “Organisational culture represents the collective values, beliefs and principles of organisational members, and is a product of factors such as history, product, market, technology, strategy, type of employees, management style, and national culture. Culture includes the organisation's vision, values, norms, systems, symbols, language, assumptions, environment, location, beliefs and habits”. (Needle 2004)
This webinar will explore Organisational Culture as it relates to the mutual sector, which is very timely based on what the Banking Royal Commission has had to say about the culture in some of the major banks. Some of the ‘cultural myths’ relating to the mutual sector will also be discussed, particularly those that have developed over a long period of time and may be limiting organisational success.
The webinar is also designed to provide thought leadership and guidance on some of the key cultural planks required to ensure organisational strategies come to life including:
- Being clear about and effectively communicating the Organisation's Vision, Strategy and Goals.
- The translation of the Organisation's Vision, Strategy and Goals into tangible and measurable actions.
- Engaging and valuing your people in a way that makes them feel like part of the journey v simply a passenger on a train to an unknown destination.
- Monitoring and managing performance from all cultural aspects.
- Challenging norms in the name of innovation.
- Building organisational resilience.
- Celebrating success, before moving onto the next challenge.
View Full Detail in PDF
Become a Member and receive discounts on the many events where member discounts are offered.
Members price $110.00, non-members price $110.00, become a member and receive 0% off
Become a Member