This event registration is currently closed at the moment.
Your search found no matching events this month. However, we found results in:
2019 Industry Strategy Conference (ISC2019)
Emerging Leaders, Managers, Directors
Thursday, 28 February 2019 9.00 AM
- Thursday, 28 February 2019 4.45 PM
The Grace Hotel 77 York St, Sydney NSW 2000
- $990.00 (inc.GST)
- $1,100.00 (inc.GST)
The 2019 Instil Industry Strategy Conference follows a tumultuous year in which the Hayne Royal Commission ran alongside ongoing momentum in key areas like mutual capital raising, the Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice (COBCOP) Review, open banking, changing professional standards, Counterparty Credit Risk (CCR) and the Banking Executive Accountability Regime (BEAR). The KPMG Mutuals Industry Review summarised 2018 as: ‘The Mutuals’ performance has been underpinned by their continued effort in streamlining operations, enhancing products and services, investing in technologies to enhance the customer experience, maintaining pricing discipline, and in some cases, merging to gain economies of scale.’ Against this background, ISC2019 will enable sector leaders to reflect on recent events and examine current and emerging market forces of strategic relevance for mutuals.
- A keynote session featuring Australian political journalist and commentator, Annabel Crabb, discussing mutuals’ place in the broader community and the political environment
- A helicopter view of the opportunities and threats that will impact customer-owned banking in 2019 and beyond
- In the wake of the Hayne Royal Commission, reflections on, and examples of, ways to understand and communicate how mutuals are distinct from alternative financial models
- Leadership of mutuals in the post-Hayne operating environment
- The impact of the push for more frictionless banking and how mutuals’ high-touch service sits within the high-tech banking evolution.
- Case studies and insights from successful campaigns targeting millennials in the Canadian Credit Union sector.
View Full Detail in PDF
Become a Member and receive discounts on the many events where member discounts are offered.
Members price $990.00, non-members price $1,100.00, become a member and receive 10% off
Become a Member